Do YOU have a dream?
Are you longing for “something better” in your life, but aren’t sure how to make it happen?
Gateway to Dreams can help!
It has been said that a dream without a plan is just a wish. At Gateway To Dreams we believe when you share your dreams and goals, people will help you achieve them! Whether your dream involves life, career or business, The coaches and experts at Gateway to Dreams can help you create and execute a plan of action with the connections, resources, and guidance to take your dream from an idea to reality.
- Is your dream to start your own business?
- Do you have an existing business, but aren’t satisfied with where you are or want to take it to the next level?
- Are you dreaming of making a shift to advance in your career?
- Do you need help identifying which career is right for you?
- Would you like to combine your passion and purpose and find your dream job?
- Do you have the desire to better your life personally or professionally, but aren’t sure how to make that happen?
- Are you wondering what your “gifts and strengths” are or how your strengths could be used to create the life you desire?
- Are you facing adversity or obstacles to pursuing your dream and need the support of a positive, loving community?
No matter where you are in your journey, if you have the dream and passion to succeed, Gateway To Dreams can provide the support you need to identify and navigate a new path in life that inspires and satisfies you!
But don’t take our word for it. Hear from our members and how they have reached their dreams through Gateway to Dreams!
Want to make a difference? You can have a huge impact on helping others reach their dreams. We have many volunteer opportunities at Gateway to Dreams. You can provide your expertise through a workshop, work one-on-one with members, serve as a Greeter at The Business Lodge, provide administrative support, or we can customize the opportunity for for you and your talents.
If you would like to volunteer, please send your interest and contact information to Karen S. Hoffman.
Don’t have time, but still want to help? Consider making a donation. Remember, your support to Gateway to Dreams as a donor or volunteer is always greatly appreciated.