Are you a nonprofit? Join us to learn more about Fearless Fundraising with fundraising expert MaryAnne Dersch.
When: Friday, June 14th from 9:30 to 11:30 am
Where: At The Business Lodge in Chesterfield Mall (Old Sears wing, first floor).
Why? Because your CAUSE is too important to be underfunded!
How to Stop Stressing and Start Raising More Money
Maryanne Dersch, author, speaker and nonprofit revolutionary
Do you sweat out each fundraising event, ask or mailer? Do you feel like you are constantly chasing donor dollars and are never sure if you will find any? Does the current government climate, economy or any other outside circumstance inhibit your ability to fundraise?
If you, your board, staff or committee members fear fundraising, this workshop is for you.
In it, you will learn how to:
- Identify fears around asking for money
- Learn the mindset of the potential donor so you can respond appropriately
- Structure conversations around the ask that alleviates stress for both parties
- Make phone solicitations, even if you hate making phone calls
- Create an organizational culture that supports fearless fundraising so you don’t have to do it alone
Maryanne Dersch teaches nonprofits to uplift their brands so they can connect with long-term, loyal donors and raise more money. She is author of Courageous Communication: How Codependence Is Making Your Nonprofit Brand Boring and What to Do About It, and founder of the 8-step Superstar Fundraising signature course. She’s known for her love of ultrahigh heels, extra-large Diet Cokes, and short karaoke rotations.